bathroom singer storeroom dancer so called blogger.and loser.oh,certified noob as well. |W A R N I N G! please excuse my limited english!|

spambox

Thursday, March 16, 2006

dou shi ni - guang liang

Another very very nice and sad song from Guang Liang.

Here's the lyric...like usual,i don't really understand the meaning of the lyric.If u know it and kind enough please do me a favour,explain to me.Thanks in advance. =')


Shei - Gai Bian Le Wo De Shi Jie
Mei You Fang Xiang , Mei You Ri Ye
Wo Kan Zhe Tian , Zhe Yi Ke Zai Xiang Ni
Shi Fou Hui , Dui Wo Yi Yang Si Nian

*Ni , Ceng Shuo Wo Men You Yi , Ge Mung
Deng Dao Na Tian Wo Men Lai Shi Xian
Wo Wang Zhe Tian , Zai Xin Zhong Mo Mo Nian
Xia Yi Miao , Ni Chu Xian Zai Yan Qian

Xian Nian De Xin Zhuang Man De Dou Shi Ni
Wo De Gang Qin , Dan Zou De Dou Shi Ni
Wo De Ri Ji Xie Man De Dou Shi Ni ~ De Ming
Cai Fa Xian , You Ling Yi Ge Li Ming

repeat *

Wo De Ri Ji Xie Man De Dou Shi Ni De Ming
Cai Fa Xian , You Shi Yi Ge Li Ming
Zhe Shi Wo Dui Ni Ai De Lei Ji

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shui gai bian le wo de shi jie
Who changed my world

Mei you fang xiang
Without a direction

mei you ri ye
Without days and nights

Wo kan zhe tian
I stare at the sky

Zhe yi ke zai xiang ni
In this moment while I think of you

Shi fou hui dui wo yi yang si nian
Wondering perhaps if youÂ’re missing me too

Ni ceng shuo
YouÂ’ve said before

Wo men you yi ge meng
We have a dream

Deng dao na tian
Waiting for that day

Wo men lai shi xian
For us to make it come true

Wo wang zhe tian
I stare at the sky

Zai xin zhong mo mo nian
Whispering softly in my heart

Xia yi miao ni qu xian zai yan qian
You will appear in front of me in the next moment

Xiang nian de xin
My heart thatÂ’s yearning

Zhong man de dou shi ni
Is filled also with you

Wo de gang qing
My piano

Dan zou de dou shi ni
Is also playing you

Wo de ri ji
My diary

Xie man de dou shi ni de ming
Is written full with your name also

Cai fa xian you ling yi ge li ming
Then I realize,thereÂ’s another dawn

Zhe shi wo
This is my

Dui ni ai de lei ji
Accumulation of my love to you

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Thanks a lot for the lyric! =)

Anonymous said...

我爱你, Patricia... This lyrics really is what i wanna tell you and it shows how i feel.. I don hope you give me much....but of course if one day u can actually think of me and give me back a reply of "yes, i do" then i will be as happy as a bird...I will wait for that answer to arrive to my ears.. Cuz i know i don like u anymore...i love you...

Hopefully one day...you get to read this *sob* *sob*

Anonymous said...

你改变了我的世界,
没有方向 没有日夜,
我看着天 这一刻在想你,
是否会 对我一样思念 ,
我望着天 在心中默默念,
下一秒 你出现字眼前,
想念的心 装满的都是你,
我的钢琴 弹奏的都是你,
我的日记 写满的都是你的名.
这是我 对你爱的累积.

一生一世 我爱你, 每天每日想着你

Anonymous said...

its a nice song n thx 4 plublishing it...... hehehe n thx 2 u i get 2 make my GF happy^^ TY very much.....

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for the lyric, i love this song very much !!

history