bathroom singer storeroom dancer so called blogger.and loser.oh,certified noob as well. |W A R N I N G! please excuse my limited english!|

spambox

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Let U Go - Ashley Parker Angel

Let U Go

Broken promises
But you don't really mind
It's not the first time , and you know it
Don't you know
Tell me why it is - you only smile inside
But when you break me , into nothing
Don't you know

It's not like I haven't tried - over and over again
Stupid fights, wrong or right
Goodbye

[Chorus:]
I remember when - you came with me that night
We said forever, that you would never let me go
But here I am again
With nothing left inside
Know I don't wanna
But I gotta let you go

You're the one mistake I really didn't mind
So beautiful, unmerciful
It took me down
Too little and too late
See now I know your kind
You fake it easy just to please me
Don't you know

It's not like we haven't tried over and over again
Sleepless nights, wrong or right
Goodbye

[Chorus]

I gotta let you go
It's you
There's nothing I can do

[Chorus]


Download >> Let U Go - Ashley Parker Angel

No comments:

history