bathroom singer storeroom dancer so called blogger.and loser.oh,certified noob as well. |W A R N I N G! please excuse my limited english!|

spambox

Monday, April 02, 2007

i m back

Hi everyone..

It's almost 2 months ago since i last updated my blog.Hmm..but i m back again.(i guess) =)
Thanks to my new camera,Canon 350D.Got it few days ago and i took some pictures...so yea.i m back to blogging WITH more picture this time.

Hmm..i was planning to create a new blog AGAIN but end up,i stick back to this loussy blog.I deleted a lot of old entries rubbish and revamped a bit.I still Keeping all the lyrics entries and a few of the entries which i dont feel like..erm..delete it yet.Maybe.
As u can see,i've finally put the shoutbox AGAIN in my blog.It was there before for a few days then i removed it and now i put it in AGAIN.Don't ask me why.I do not know.But as usual i always makes stupid decision.
I know the shoutbox look a bit weird with it's giant size but hmm...i like it that way.Again,dont ask why.

So u guys spam it aite. =)

Btw,i would like to say sorry to all my friends for my recent moody-emo-stupid-silent-attitude.I really appreciated for all the advises.
Hmm..i m gonna be fine aite. =) My sincere apology and thanks to u guys!


=)

No comments:

history